This is a review of the new MiroPure Hair Straightening Brush. I will point out all of its features, its functionality, good points, bad points and its overall quality. It’s available in two different colors, both look stunning – I got matte black, but there’s also golden pink which looks very pretty.
- Double anion spray
- 360° rotatable cord
- LED temp. display
- Dual-voltage (110-220V)
- Temp. settings from 302℉ to 446℉
- American MCH (Metal Ceramic Heater)
- Power: 50W
- Cord Length: 78.8 inches
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
* approximate price
My MiroPure Hair Straightening Brush is matte black which looks modern and attractive. It’s very comfortable to hold.
- This brush has an easy to read LCD display with multiple control buttons. There are temperature settings available from 16 different temperature settings from 150℃/302℉ to 230℃/446℉ making this brush perfect for any hair type.
- The construction is all plastic which adds to the unit’s modern look. The heating element, however, is a metal ceramic heater which heats up quickly and distributes the temperature evenly.
- The shape of the head is rather unique. Its rectangular shape makes it perfect for getting right close to the roots of the hair. This is quite a departure from competing models which have oval shaped heads.
- This hair straightener is fairly small, making it ideal for travel use as well as for use at home. The dimensions are given as 12.6 x 2.8 x 3.2 inches. The total weight of the straightener is 12.6 ounces.
- A handy carrying case is included in the box along with the brush itself which is a useful addition item that makes storage in a suitcase or overnight bag much easier. There is also a heat resistant glove are included to prevent your hand from the heat.
This straightening brush is among the minority that it heats up so quickly. It can reach the maximum temperature of 446℉ degrees in only 60 seconds thanks to the MCH technology. This makes it a perfect tool for someone that is always on the go.
The MiroPure features a rotating cord which rotates a full 360 degrees ensuring tangle-free, easy operation.
It has a hanging hook making it easy to store and convenient to pick up at any moment or hang just after use to cool down before storing it away.
Upon Further Inspection
- The adjustable temperature settings from 150℃/302℉ to 230℃/446℉ making this tool suitable for all hair types: thick or thin, curly, wavy frizzy, short or long.
- The head boasts an anti-scald design due to the fact that the sides are straight. This allows the bristles to get right down to the scalp and brush each individual hairs from root to tip.
- The double anion spray emits rich negative ions which makes the hair shiny and smooth.
- It has an automatic 60 minute shut off function as well as a temperature lock function which prevents accidental temperature change while using the tool.
- This brush straightener is intended for sale to the European and North American markets as it runs on 110-240 volts AC at 60 Hz. The plug, out of the box, is compatible with European electrical outlets. To plug into American outlets, a simple adapter is needed.
- The button layout is straightforward and easy to understand. There are three recessed push buttons: on/off, temperature increase and decrease.
- The bristle tips are anti-scald and made of a high density which provides more control over your hairstyle eliminating flyaways and static hair.
Highly Comparable Straightening Brushes
The following brushes are very similar in many ways regarding their form and features. The manufacturers of these tools have really combined all of the most beneficial features that a hair straightening brush can have and put it all together in one. This chart will make it easy to compare.
All these brushes have a double ionic generator which makes your hair healthier, reduces frizz, split ends and dryness. They all have a rectangular shaped head which makes it possible to get close to the roots. These features and noticeable from first glance, but now when examining these similar looking brushes in detail, we will discover what the differences are exactly.
|Model||Price||Temp Range||Heating Time||Auto Shut off||Voltage||Cord||Weight||Warranty||Temp lock|
|AsaVea||$40||300°F – 450°F||60 secs||60 min||Dual, 110-220V||360° swivel||25oz 1.5lb||???||+|
|Bearmoo||$35||290°F – 450°F||30 secs||60 min||Dual, 110-220V||360° swivel, 78.8”||22.4oz 1.4lb||1-year||–|
|MiroPure||$40||302℉ – 446℉||60 secs||60 min||Dual, 110-220V||360° swivel, 78.8”||12.6oz 0.78lb
|Head Kandy||$80||180°F – 450°F||60 secs||60 min||Dual, 110-220V||360° swivel||17.6oz 1.1lb||1-year||–|
- Asavea comes with no additional items, but it comes packaged in a box which can be a place to store it at home. It’s also a matte black device with a rose gold tip which looks very modern and attractive.
- Bearmoo is available in matte black and comes packaged nicely in a box and comes with a protective cover for storage.
- Miropure comes packaged in a box and comes with a heat protection glove and a traveling case. It’s available in either matte black or baby pink.
- HeadKandy comes with no additional items but is available in a wide range of bright, snazzy colors and it’s made in the USA making it a trustworthy manufacturer to purchase from.
Overall this tool is a perfect variant for anyone with any hair type thanks to its wide range of temperature settings and protective measures. It heats up fast and works exceptionally well. Its small size makes it easy to store at home or to take on the road. An easy to ready LCD is a very nice plus.
Additional items are always favorable to receive with a hair styling tool, as long as they’re useful and both. In the case, it is a very practical carrying case and the glove can be useful for people using high temperatures.
The matte black appearance of the MiroPure makes it look rather impressive in my opinion, as a matter of fact – one of the best looking hair styling tools I’ve seen.
The oblong head with rounded ends is a different shape than most competitors’ offerings. There is a reason for this. The reason is that the straight edges provide for better contact with the hair as a whole, providing contact with the entire strands of hair from root to tip. At the same time, the bristles are durable, gentle and of high density while featuring an anti-scald design.
The MCH heating technology enables the brush to reach the maximum operating temperature of 446℉ within just 60 seconds – you can’t get much faster than that! The heating element is made of ceramic which provides a steady and even yet gentle heating of the hair.
A full 360-degree rotating cord provides an uncomplicated operation, so the cord stays out of the way while the unit is in use. Also, the tangle-free design keeps the cord away from the heat.
The built-in ionizer promotes smooth feeling strands and shiny hair as the finished style, creating a healthy and visually appealing look.
The button layout is very easy to understand and use. Three recessed buttons are for: on/off, temperature up and temperature down. The temperature lock function ensures the heat doesn’t change while the device is in use.
The plug is compatible with European electrical outlets. At the same time, the brush can be used in North America with the addition of a simple adapter as the unit is designed to run on 110-240 volts AC. (These adapters are widely available at most stores that sell travel equipment or online.) So, it can be used literally anywhere on the Earth that has electrical service.
The lightweight yet durable design combined with universal voltage compatibility, temperature settings to style all hair types and the travel bag makes this brush a winner for anyone who likes to travel. At the same time, it is a suitable tool for home use too.
This model took the first place in our best hair straightening brush 2017 ranking.
See also: MiroPure Straightening Brush