Hello, my name is Kathy. In this review, I am going to tell you about the Luma hair straightening brush including its features and characteristics.
Luma brush properties:
- Double anion spray
- 360 rotatable wire
- LED temp. display
- Dual-voltage (110-220V)
- Temperature: 290F-450F
- American MCH (Metal Ceramic Heater)
* approximate price
The Luma brush was made to respond to a problem faced by a lot of women. The problem is their lack of time for doing exactly what they want to do with their hair. This is a device that will achieve a similar result as will a flat iron, but it will do it faster and more efficiently. Without the need for clips or the danger of burning the scalp, it still gets close to your roots. This will help you get straight hair quickly.
I have very curly hair, so I was unsure about whether or not this would actually work for me. My hair is very persistent in its curls, and not just anything can straighten it. I have tried other hair straightening tools that did not work very well. The Luma brush straightened all of the hair on my head in under ten minutes. It was amazing! I have never experienced a hair brush that worked so well on my resilient curls before.
The design is great. It is easy to hold. It never felt awkward when I was moving it around my head. I actually enjoyed using this straightener the very first time I used it, and I have been enjoying it ever since.
It has a sleep mode which I found to be really convenient. There is a failure mode in case of an error by the control system. These are brilliant additions to this capable tool.
I received a gray one. I like the look of it. The indicators are really easy to understand. The whole thing is so intuitive that I barely had to read the manual.
The best things about Luma
- It heats up quickly and is ready for use almost immediately. When you plug the cord in, there is a chime. It chimes again when you start it and chimes again when it is ready to use.
- I does not make your hair look flat. It seemingly even adds volume.
- The Luma does not overheat your hair.
- In some aspects, it is easier to use than flat irons. For instance, you can use it for brushing the hair out of your face.
As I stated before, my hair has a lot of curl to it, and I cannot stress enough how well this handled it. Additionally, my hair is very fine. So, if I use a flat iron, straightening takes a lot of time to happen. The brush, while taking much less time, really did add body. This was something that I definitely did not expect. Tradition flat irons have never given me this kind of result before.
The Luma brush is something I will go on using without regard for other straightening tools. My only regret is that it took me so long to find this product. I have tried other straightening tool with mixed results. This hair brush straightener gives a more natural look than many other devices, especially traditional flat irons.
Moreover, it keeps my hair straight all day. I used to have to re-straighten my hair daily. Now, I just have to straighten some layers that have started to curl. This brush handles the toughest straightening work, and it makes it all quite easy. I can wear my hair straight every day and not have to worry about spending a massive amount of time doing it.
The Luma hair straightening brush makes easy work of a task that I once found to be so vexing and difficult, not to mention so time-consuming. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has struggled with a flat iron or any other type of straightening device for years like I had been, not achieving the results that they desired.
Taking a closer look at some of the features
The temperature interval is very brief. It gets hot faster than anything I have ever seen before when it comes to straightening brush. The heating element surface works at a temperature that seems to be about right for what the styler does. It doesn’t get so hot that I do not want to hold on to it or keep it too close to my head for very long.
The auto-shut off is nice. That is a really well-placed feature on a hair straightener like this. When you are in a hurry, and you set it down, half asleep in the mornings as I often am on my way to work, you do not having to worry about it staying on.
The dual voltage is really convenient. You do not need a transformer or a converter and can plug it in wherever you want with ease.
It does not have an ionizer. I think that this really does not matter because the volume and the look of my hair after I have used the Luma straightener was great.
In conclusion, I will cover the pros and cons of the brush.
Pros of my tool
- It has a great design and is very easy to use.
- It heats up very quickly, and it keeps the heat as a consistent, stable level.
- It does a very good job of straightening hair.
- Its design keeps the heat away from the scalp. This way, burns are avoided. This great feature really has me sold on this device.
- It is compact and feels good in my hand.
Cons of my tool
- Since my hair is thicker than average, I sometimes have to go over it a few times to get it to straighten. It eventually does the job the way I want it to.
- Again, due to the thickness of my hair, I have to straighten it from the top and from the underside. This is not a terrible inconvenience, but it can be a bit annoying at times, Still not everyone’s hair is as thick as mine, so many people will not have this issue.
In summary, I really like this product. I will keep using it for my straightening needs, especially since it adds a good amount of body to my hair. With great looking hair as a constant result, I would highly recommend the Luma to anyone!