The Advantages & Disadvantages of a Flat Iron & Hair Straightening Brush
Flat iron advantages:
Flat iron disadvantages:
The process of work is as follows: you apply a high temperature to your dried hair and it gives it a straight look. After you straighten your hair with the iron, your hair gets sleek, well-groomed appearance, additional shine appears!
The hair straightening brush recently went on sale. The electric hair straightening brush is a unique device 2 in 1.
Hair straightening brush advantages:
- It makes brushing your hair easy, ionizing each hair, and also straightens wavy curls.
- It makes your hair look perfectly flat and smooth, keeping shape during the whole day.
- It removes static electricity from the hair and adds negative ions, which is good for thin or damaged hair.
- Daily scalp massage while brushing your hair improves blood circulation and increases hair growth, which is a great benefit for your health.
- Hot straightening brushes are a safe option because they have no “hot spots”. At the same time, the process of styling is easier and the brush makes your hair more manageable.
In conclusion, flat irons are the best option when it comes to thick, curly and even frizzy hair. But hair straightening brushes do not dry and damage your hair. They are a healthier option, although you will have to pay slightly more. After using this tool, your hair will look smooth, shiny and healthy.
P.S. And what straightener do you use and why? Leave your opinion in comments below 🙂